Monday, August 12, 2013

Updated with HD and another clip: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY leaked Comic-Con footage

Holy crap ya'all!  FINALLY some Comic-Con leaked footage has appeared online for Marvel's Guardian's Of The Galaxy.  It's grainy and all (it IS a secret cam after all), but you can definitely get the idea of what director Gunn is trying to portray.  Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) looks sexy as f###, Rocket and Groot look bad ass, Dave Bautista looks menacing as Drax the Destroyer, and Gamora (Zoey Saldana) looks...green.  I knew she would obviously be green.  I love her comic character, but the green just looks so fake to me.  Hopefully this gets fixed up a bit before the movie is out.  Gamora look like she is laying down the hurt though!  I cannot be anymore excited for this movie.  I can't wait for an actual legal trailer to be released.  But until then, feast your eyes on this....


Now in HD Cam!





2 comments: