Thursday, August 15, 2013

Star Lord Footage and Rap Sheet (Leaked Footage)

Well it appears Peter Quill has some 'spraining to do.  A lovely user over at CBM has posted a clear shot of Star Lord's electronic rap sheet and a clip showing him flipping the bird while in a lineup.  Check it out.

It's terrible quality...I know...but it's leaked footage.

I assume it's blurred due to D23 Expo being a kid friendly environment.

I just want to point out that Peter has 1 count of a sex crime, "illegal manipulation of Gramosian Duchess."  Hmm, sounds kind of rapey.  I wouldn't doubt if Disney changes the wording on that by the time the movie hits.  And...have you SEEN a Gramosian?!


Admittedly I've never seen a female Gramosian.  They are a black and red hairless humanoid species.  Very kinky.



No comments:

Post a Comment